Monday, February 06, 2012

Daily Reminder # 592


Well I forgot to do the reminder yesterday. Well, to be accurate, I remembered in late afternoon and decided not to do anything about it and shift back to posting at night even though that means technically, I'll have skipped a day. Unless, I post before midnight. I suppose I could do that. Anyway... Think I'm going to give tonight to Neale Donald Walsch again. This is a good one, especially, right at this moment, for the friend for whom I am writing these posts. For myself, I have been feeling lonely these days... and a bit achy. Such is life. Today was a whine to my therapist day. Poor man earns his pittance.  Anyway, here's Neale's message from God.




On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that God is talking to you every minute of
every hour of every day.

You are never alone, or without help or guidance,
counsel or advice. You need but purely and earnestly
ask a question and God will answer you, directly
and immediately.

The answer may come in an unexpected form, but it
will come.Your only job then will be to not ignore it;
to see it for what it is. For all you know these very words
may be an answer to your question about whether God
is even listening to you or offering you guidance.
.
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to train myself to believe in abundance and miracles and possibilities - and in my right and worthiness to desire and even HAVE those things. It is also a prayer of sorts to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • Dr. Jim
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • grapefruit
  • granola bars
  • water
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • snail mail
  • Netflix
  • Janet, the letter carrier
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the view from my front window
  • signs of Spring
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • my furnace
  • Crocs
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece Diana gave me
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • an abundance of cat toys
  • watching Tara play
  • watching Angel play
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • popcorn
  • cheese
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • paper
  • my grabber
  • teddy bears
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • resilience
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • plastic containers
  • my microwave
  • my SSD
  • Food Stamps
  • PBS
  • the telephone
  • a reiki job (maybe)
  • tingshas
  • photographs
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • things that make me laugh
  • things that make me smile
  • more than enough to eat
  • a place to live
  • a really good mortgage
  • that I didn't get caught in the housing mess
  • guardian angels
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
May You Feel Spirit Watching Over You
and Lighting Your Path

No comments: