Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring Fever



There's clearly something going on with me. Or maybe not.  I hate to admit it but I have been compulsively playing games for the past couple of days. Occasional breaks to post at Huffington Post and then back to either "Farm Frenzy" or  "Gardenscape." I didn't only forget to post a reminder, I forgot to give Angel her antibiotics. And what am I thinking of as I type this. Playing again. With Gardenscapes (which I opened by accident and spent the night playing) I just want to finish the garden. The other is a deeper problem. I could have finished long ago, but I want to get a TROPHY at each level. Most I can do but there are a few that no matter how hard I try or how many times I do them, I  miss either by a mile or a fraction of a second. Not sure which annoys me more. Treating myself to a second day of 62 degrees rising to bed time. Have to say that it felt very nice not to spend the day fighting off feeling frozen even with three or 4 layers of clothing.  

So, anyway, I'm just going to give in to my vices today and maybe tomorrow. Call it Spring Fever or something else.  I should be back Wednesday at the latest. 


HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY! 

No comments: