Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Reminder # 608


Thought I'd share a Neale Donald Walsh tonight and some gratitude.  Tonight's message from Neale and God is very much like the teachings of Hawaiian Shamanism. I highly recommend a book by a man named Serge Kahili King (I've probably recommended it before) called THE URBAN SHAMAN. Excellent. Changed my life.  I have NO idea why the gratitdue list decided to center itself tonight and I'm much to lazy to try and figure it out. Really. There's probably a perfectly reasonable explanation, but I don't have a clue as to what it is...





On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that to find beauty in everyone you must see 
beauty in everyone, then announce that you see it, 
for in announcing it, you place it there in their reality.

Do not miss a single chance -- not one single 
opportunity -- to tell someone how wonderful they are, 
how special they are, how important to you they are, 
how incredible as a person they are, how beautiful 
they are inside and out. Do not miss a single opening 
in which to insert such a comment, genuinely 
felt and genuinely meant.

Make it your life's mission today to bring to the attention 
of another just how extraordinary they are. Say it. Say it. 
SAY it. Their heart is waiting to know that their own 
best thought about themselves can be believed.
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to train myself to believe in abundance and miracles and possibilities - and in my right and worthiness to desire and even HAVE things and maybe even happiness and self worth. It is also a prayer of sorts to the Universe to hear and respond.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my little coffee maker
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • grapefruit
  • water
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Dr.Jim
  • the telephone
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • 62 degrees
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • paper towels (wrapped around my head tonight for extra warmth... not kiddng...how weird is that?)
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • the White House Blues Program 
  • PBS
  • Comedy Central
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • memory foam
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • Crocs
  • my grabber
  • my reiki teddy bear (Raphael) and my stuffed reiki jaguar (Her name is Jasmine)
  • computer games
  • Google
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Netflix (crappy movie this time, but still grateful for the service)
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH  (or a million dollars/year)
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • paying reiki clients
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think and change
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my kitchen\
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • passion fruit sherbet (really good)
  • resilience
  • hope
  • determination
  • possibilities
  • words
  • poetry
  • poets
  • literature
  • the promise of Spring
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • the telephone
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • plastic containers with covers
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • my body (sort of)
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
May You See Beauty Everywhere You Look and
May Your Own Beauty Be Seen and Acknowledged
By Everyone You Meet

No comments: