Saturday, February 04, 2012

Daily Reminder # 590

Well, it's very late, so I think I'll just post this one, rather inspiring video that someone sent to me this morning and do a gratitude list.  Ok... found two other inspiring videos to go with the first one. 



and a similar story:





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to embrace abundance and learn to expect the Universe to be on my side. The idea is to inspire myself and in so doing get the Creative Forces of the Universe to respond to my hope and faith with generous contributions to my bank account and general well being.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Chocolate Soy Silk
  • granola bars
  • water
  • my furnace
  • weatherizing
  • my warm robes and my heavy cape
  • my home
  • signs of Spring
  • the view from my front window
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Vitacost.com
  • Janet, the letter carrier
  • the US mail
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that me legs still wobble me around with help
  • eye drops
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • allspice
  • lavender
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • the wonderful Bose speakers my niece gave me for Christmas
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • a party for my 65th birthday
  • Nintendo
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • paying reiki clients
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • words
  • completed wordzzles
  • computer games
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • indoor plumbing
  • my SSD
  • cinnamon
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • inspiring videos
  • The New York Times
  • helper dogs
  • companion animals
  • tingshas
  • my refrigerator
  • more than enough to eat
  • quiet kitties
  • kitties at play
  • teddy bears
  • my camera
  • rechargeable batteries
  • Patriot Paws
  • autism dogs
  • redemption
  • resilience
  • determination
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • words
  • ideas
  • poetry
  • literature
  • my body
  • breath
  • Crocs
  • humor
  • creativity
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • all the things I'm forgetting because it's late and I'm tired
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
Wishing you Inspiration, Hope and Joy

No comments: