Friday, August 03, 2012

Daily Reminder # 709

I'm cranky. And it's hot . Almost midnight and still humid and awful. The weather site says it's 65 degrees but it feels much warmer to me. Anyway, it was one of those days. I got up really early (ACTUALLY really early - 6:30 am) to wait for the vet to stop by and take Angel's stitches out. She never showed up. I called and emailed the vet's office. They never responded. OK, I thought to myself, maybe she agreed to come on the way home from work instead, so I waited all day, expecting them to call and thinking well, maybe she will just show up. Neither of those things happened. I'm not sure what the story is. Now I guess I will have to get up REALLY early on Monday morning in case they meant that. Just thinking about it makes me even crankier. I went to the back door to take pictures but nobody showed up and it was too warm to linger, so I think I'll post some kind of video and my gratitude. I'm very cranky. Also have been distracting myself with a computer game but I got really lost and am not doing very well so I'm cranky about that too. Too cranky for wordzzles. I'll start again next week and see how it goes from there.  So, in more concise words. Grumble, grumble, grumble.  (Antidote: Thank you for everything. I have no complaints whatsoever.)  Maybe some humor to counter-act my grouchiness..  Skipping gratitude tonight. I AM grateful for much but I just don't feel like listing it. 


I thought this was both interesting and funny.




and






and





and







Thank You for Everything.
I have no complaints whatsoever...
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

No comments: