Sunday, August 19, 2012

Daily Reminder # 724

Running late again. I think just a little music and my gratitude list today. I still have to do those pesky wordzzles. Sigh.







Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace my inner mogul (or at least mogul-ette) and to encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to help me manifest both my big and small hopes and dreams - and to help me recognize some of what those are.) Thank you for:
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • Judy Collins
  • You Tube
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • Pandora Radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers (thanks Diana)
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • breath
  • the sound of the human voice
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • yogurt
  • cereal
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • that it's cool enough that I could turn my fans off
  • Dr. Bronner soap
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • indoor plumbing
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the color of summer
  • my camera
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money from anybody
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • clean windows
  • getting my electric dryer
  • getting my furniture reorganized
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a new (dutch) front door
  • more paying reiki clients
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • one or more Whistling vessel gatherings
  • a truckload of cash (big bills)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • computer games
  • Bigfish games one hour free trials
  • paper towels
  • Netflix
  • kitty hugs (being interrupted right now to give one)
  • the end of kitty hugs, especially squirmy ones
  • the sound of purring
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • SKYPE
  • Meals-on-Wheels
  • Schwans
  • Food Stamps
  • SSD
  • sunshine
  • things I'm forgetting
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WHEREVER YOU TIME GOES, 
MAY IT GO GENTLY
AND MAY YOU BE WRAPPED IN LOVE

No comments: