Friday, August 17, 2012

Daily Reminder # 722


One of the problems with waiting to do the Daily Reminder in the morning is that I forget to do it. Thus, it is almost 3:00 PM and I have just realized that I didn't post the reminder. Not much to say today. The back door didn't offer a lot of company, but my visitors did at least have some color. I'm way too wrapped up in politics. I'm virtually apoplectic half the time both because of the things the Romney campaign says and also because of the way the so-called "news" media covers it. I won't bore you with a tirade, though I'm tempted. Suffice it to say, as the political season comes closer to election day, be prepared for rants on voter suppression, deceit and a host of other subjects. For today, I'll spare you and just shift right to gratitude. Lord, it's Friday, isn't it. I should do Wordzzles too. Sigh.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an embrace of abundance and an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to lavish me with cash and other good things.) Thank you for...

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • my camera
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my computer
  • computer games
  • email
  • Google (was there life before google?)
  • YouTube
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers (thank you, Diana)
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • white sage
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Meals-on-Wheels (today's meal, which I ate early was awful, but I'm still grateful. Yesterday's was quite yummy, thank you.)
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • cooler temperatures
  • fans
  • the telephone
  • the US mail
  • our mail carrier, Janet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • granola bars
  • my grabber
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or some other large sum of money
  • a ceiling fan for the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • the arrival of my electric dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • CLEAN WINDOWS
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Netflix
  • the color of summer
  • birds and critters in my back yard
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • my alarm clock
  • my mattress
  • clean clothes
  • Crocs
  • paper towels
  • Wordzzles (even though I don't feel like doing mine and even though I'm currently the only person who bothers to do them)
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think and reason
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Advil
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitiamin D-3
  • my shop vac
  • the things I'm not remembering to list
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

MAY YOU HAVE AN EXTRA-ORDINARY 
AND GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: