Monday, August 06, 2012

Daily Reminder # 712


It was a good day today. MUCH cooler.  The vet came and Angel's stitches are gone. The back yard was in a very giving mood, too. Mother nature was kind and it was a beautiful day. I think even the critters were celebrating cooler air and bright skies. So anyway, I took tons and tons of photos and will share half a ton tonight along with some gratitude and then share more of them tomorrow. Life is good.






















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an embrace of abundance and an invitation to the Creative Forces of the Universe to embrace me back.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • cooler weather
  • fans
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • granola bars
  • my back yard
  • birds and woodchucks and chipmunks
  • visit from the vet
  • Meals on Wheels
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • paper towels
  • coconut oil
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Probiotics
  • Vitamin D-3
  • talcum powder
  • my alarm clock
  • indoor plumbing
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • getting my new (electric) dryer
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • clean windows
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • more paying reiki clients
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my neighbors
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • YouTube
  • GOOGLE! (how did I manage before Google?)
  • that the meals on wheels lady brings in my mail
  • a lovely shower
  • shampoo
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my camera
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • paying my bills
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • Craig Fergeson
  • my refrigerator
  • my microwave
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • that the Mars thingy landed well and that there was positive news for a change
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • lavender
  • white sage
  • things I'm forgetting
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A DAY RICH IN BEAUTY, 
LOVE AND MANY WONDERS

1 comment:

peoria fire systems said...

Im filled with joy just by seeing these creatures and their natural habitat everyday.