Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Daily Reminder # 727

No inspiration and no photos tonight. Think maybe I'll share a couple of videos about Meals-on-Wheels and a link to a very cool Facebook page (Yes. Me, a person who does NOT love Facebook... recommending a Facebook page...)  It's called Humans of New York. The guy just walks around asking people to pose for him. All sorts of wonderful faces with little mini-bios. The photos seem to reflect the goodness of people and the loving heart of the photographer. I thought it was wonderful. Even if it IS on Facebook.




This seemed like a fitting song to go with Meals-on-Wheels...




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an embrace of my inner rich girl, to allow myself to believe it's OK for me both to want things and to receive them. And of course, it is an invitation to the Creative Forces of the Universe to grant my wishes.) Thank you for: 
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • cooler days
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • Meals on Wheels
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • water
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man and his extra steps each week
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • Netflix
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Odetta
  • my camera
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • breath
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • white sage
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • thermal blinds for my front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money
  • a big truck full o9 cash (large bills)
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • clean windows
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • getting my electric dryer (thanks Nate and Dan)
  • more paying reiki clients
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • the birthday of Diana's husband-ish John. Happy Birthday, John.
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • ideas
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • coconut oil
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • drugstore.com
  • ebates
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • my grabber
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • Dr. Bronner soap
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the color of summer
  • all the things I'm forgetting
  • that I don't have to get up in the morning (no Meal-on-Wheels)
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

and this one just because I liked it.

May You Always Know Kindness
and Never Know Hunger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post on this blog thanks for share your blog.
Patterned Roller blinds
Shades Blinds