Monday, August 20, 2012

Daily Reminder # 725


Well, I forgot about the Daily Reminder until very late today. Well, that's not quite true, I remembered and got distracted and forgot and remembered again and got distracted and so on.... As a result, I don't have a whole lot to say. One little sparrow visited the back door and a very tragic blue jay whose image I will spare you because it's just sad.  Angel continues to be on a naughty bender. Thing about her benders is she alternates being a little monster with being all huggy and angelic.  But she is on the hunt for trouble, which would not be so bad if she were not so good at either finding or creating it. So it goes. Keeps me yelling and laughing both.


I wasn't going to write about the whole "legitimate rape" brouhahah. The party that was participating with him in "redefining" rape last year is now horrified at such a concept. I could rant on and on, but I won't because the Republicans make me very cranky and I'm not even slightly balanced in my views at present... except to say that there are no degrees of rape. There are violent rapes and less physically violent rapes, but rape is inherently emotionally violent. I'll leave it at that, because I was planning - since it's so late - to only do some sparrows and some gratitude, but then I looked at my latest Neale Donald Walsch message from God and thought it was something pertinent for the friend for whom these reminders are written, so.....  I'll let it speak for itself.




On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that rushing around to fix everything, or to 
"get ready,"is not going to do you more good.

Move resolutely, but don't rush. There's a difference.
Rushing removes resolution, often replacing it with
panic or irrationality or, at best,
not well thought-out choices. 

So keep moving. Don't stop. But don't rush. 
Don't race around. Sure and steady 
gets you there every time.

You know exactly why you received this message.

Love, Your Friend....

neale



Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to trust the Universe's inherent abundance, to embrace my own worthiness (I choke typing that word still) to have abundance, and to make friends with my own inner creator and with the Creative Forces of the Universe). Thank you for:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • Coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • cheese and crackers
  • water
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • cooler weather
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the color of summer
  • rain
  • my grabber
  • Advil
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games (got through my current obsession non-stop to the end... yeeha!)
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • cute sparrows
  • my camera
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • music
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • getting my electric dryer (thank you Nate and Dan)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money
  • a truckload of cash (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • Nintendo
  • Company, companionship
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • clean windows
  • more paying reiki clients
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • My TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • PBS
  • the Sci-Fi channel
  • Meals-on-Wheels
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • my mattress
  • my alarm clock
  • coconut oil
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • words
  • poetry
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • imagination
  • determination
  • President Obama
  • the right to vote
  • Angel hugs
  • Netflix
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • breath
  • my body (even in its current state of disrepair)
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • having lots of cat toys
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • white sage
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
May You Move Forward with Trust
Steady Determination and Positive Results


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am happy to express that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to do not disregard this site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

My web-site hcg diet plan

Anonymous said...

Eхсeρtіonal рoѕt
but I ωas wondeгing if yоu cоuld wгite a litte
mогe on thіs topіc? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

my web-site ... hcg diet recipes