Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daily Reminder # 720


Very late posting the reminder. Angel was having an insanely naughty day yesterday, even by her standards. She was fussy, she pulled stuff off the bookshelves and knocked the garbage can over. That last was a new one and I hope it doesn't get repeated.  Sigh. Been wrapped up in politics and computer games, each an equal waste of time and energy, though I think the computer games are probably better for me. Not much excitement at the back door. Went late and didn't have many visitors. Already the trees are dropping leaves. Much as I have been complaining about summer, I'm not that eager for winter. I fear it may be another drab Fall. The seasons have been so muddled this year. And still many deny climate change. Strange times we are living in.  


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in allowing myself to want things and an attempt to invoke the generosity of a Creative Universe to supply them.) Thank you for:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • water
  • granola bars
  • Meals-on-Wheels
  • fans
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • coffee and Int'l Delight (even though I skipped them this morning)
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around
  • Advil (cranky knees and shoulders right now)
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my grabber
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • my electric dryer 
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money
  • a truckload of money
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • company/companionship
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • more paying reiki clients
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • clean windows
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my camera
  • the view from my front window
  • birds and critters
  • a better behaved Angel (so far today)
  • my mattress
  • my alarm clock
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • the smell of white sage
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • indoor plumbing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • Walsa crackers
  • paper towels
  • cooler days
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • the telephone
  • my friends
  • Dr. Jim
  • my neighbors
  • the right to vote
  • the color of summer
  • things I'm forgetting
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • love
  • laughter
  • life


WISHING YOU 
A GRAND AND GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: