Friday, August 10, 2012

Daily Reminder # 716


Literally falling asleep at the desk again, so I'm taking the lazy way out and posting (just one) video. It's political, but I think it's significant and I have seen almost no coverage of it anywhere, so.... I may skip gratitude tonight too. I'm getting awful about stuff. Have done a truckload of reiki the past few days and am still catching up on sleep. That's my excuse. It's not a good one, but it's what I've got. I was kind of hoping the bears would show up again. I know it's not a good thing for a mother bear and three cubs to be rambling around a neighborhood, but it was SO cool to see them. Anyway, that's all I've got for the moment.  I DID manage to do wordzzles for the first time in a month. Does that count for anything?




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to entice the Creative Forces of the Universe to lavish me with my wishes and dreams and a hefty supply of cash too... and to do so really, really, really soon.)  Thank You for:
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my little house
  • water
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • lemonade
  • electricity
  • fans
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • bears (I know they were yesterday but the memory lingers on)
  • skunks  (see above)
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • Schwans
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Probiotics
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Netflix
  • paper towels
  • Pandora radio
  • my wonderful Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money
  • company/companionship
  • getting my new dryer (thanks Nate and Dan)
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • more paying reiki clients
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • clean windows
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Dennis Puffett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • the life (though not the death) of sweet Itsabella kitty
  • all the people and critters I have met through Itsie
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • breath
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • coconut oil
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • lavender
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • tingshas
  • my new modem and that my computer works
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • computer games
  • Angel hugs
  • head butts from Tara
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • the telephone
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • Advil
  • words
  • completed Wordzzles
  • poetry
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • determination
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my mattress
  • that I'm adjusting (sort of) to my new schedule
  • the things I'm forgetting to list
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: