Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Daily Reminder # 714



Think I'll share a Neale Donald Walsch Message from God tonight. When things sometimes feel like they aren't working out, it's good to get a reminder like this. The CO2 detector went off again last night. Not beeping quite as regularly. Very strange. It's unplugged and has no batteries so I don't know why it's doing that. Hopefully it has beeped its last now.


I like this series even though they aren't the best shots. I love watching
the parent birds feed the young ones. 




In addition to getting my mail without the challenge of bringing it in myself, another gift of Meals-on-Wheels is that the bring bread every day. I'm not big on bread so it's a cheap way to feed the birds and the chipmunk. I give them any veggies I don't like too. 






But I digress... here's Neale's message from God...  For me one of the best examples of this was when I was looking for my house. I was scared. I was desperate to get away from the crazy landlady. She was my 3rd crazy landlord in less than 2 years and I couldn't afford the emotion or the expense of moving to another rental. So anyway, I found a tiny, reasonably cheap house and the bank gave me a mortgage. I was devastated when the seller decided to sell it to someone else. I felt like the world had ended. But it was a gift that I didn't get that house. The person who was helping me look (who was not accustomed to showing houses to poor people), told me that he didn't think I could really afford it. (He was right.) I had labored over the numbers and it was not a nickle to spare, but seemed like it should be do-able. It had never occurred to me  - never - that a bank would offer me a loan they knew I could not afford, but  I know now that they had indeed done so. My little house that I ended up buying was $15,000 cheaper and the mortgage is 3.5% lower and I'm still barely making it.  So anyway, my point is that what seemed like a devastating loss turned out to be great good luck. I really believe that Angels were watching over me. Anyway... that's my thoughts on this. Just realized that my sign-off last night was like a premonition. Oooooooooo.... Guess I'll repeat it tonight.


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...

...that no effort is ever wasted, although some pay
dividends later than you think.

Do not imagine that you "wasted your time" because
something didn't turn out right. There is no such thing
as "waste" in the Universe. Everything -- everything --
yields benefit.

It's true. And your life will show you this. So don't
decry the "effort that failed." All things lead to your
highest good. You just may not know it yet.

You know even now why you just read this...

Love, Your Friend....
neale






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to entice the Creative Forces of the Universe to lavish me with my wishes and dreams and a hefty supply of cash too.)  Thank You for:
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • water
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • electricity
  • fans
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the silence of the CO2 detector (so far)
  • livable, cooler days
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Meals-on-Wheels
  • getting my mail (waste of trees, but...)
  • bread for the critters
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Probiotics
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Netflix
  • paper towels
  • Pandora radio
  • my wonderful Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Litter box changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man and his kind extra steps
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • my camera
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large sum of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money
  • company/companionship
  • getting my new dryer (thanks Nate and Dan)
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • more paying reiki clients
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • clean windows
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Dennis Puffett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • breath
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Comedy Central
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • tingshas
  • my new modem and that my computer works
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • my alarm clock
  • computer games
  • Angel hugs
  • head butts from Tara
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • the telephone
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • Advil
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • determination
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my mattress
  • that I'm adjusting (sort of) to my new schedule
  • the things I'm forgetting to list
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
May Your Day's (Life's) Glitches
Turn Out to Be Blessings

No comments: