Monday, August 13, 2012

Daily Reminder # 719

Well, I forgot all about the reminder yesterday. I've been tired and it's been hotter than picture taking and when I have no pictures I kind of forget to post. Sigh. My apologies. I have no pictures today either. It has been very quiet here. I put some stuff out for the birds but nobody showed up. Nobody even flew by. Strange. So I'm going to post some music and see if Neale Donald Walsh has something to offer. For myself, I am as lethargic as can be. John Denver always makes me feel better, so he's my pick for music.


Well, Neale Donald Walsch and God did have something worth sharing, so they can do my job for me. Excellent. 

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that imagination is your greatest gift. 
Do not be afraid to use it.

Imagine yourself as being okay right now. Totally okay.
Imagine yourself as Whole, Complete, and Perfect. With
nothing to change, nothing to "improve."

Imagine your heart as being open again, your life as if it
were starting over in the most important ways.
Can you imagine this?

Then you have just created Tomorrow.

Love, Your Friend....

neale

This song was written for Buckminster Fuller. I don't think 
it is that well known, but it's one of my favorites.

Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratittude, an effort to connect with my inner rich girl and to make friends with the Creative Forces of the Universe so they will teach me how to imagine myself as I wish to be.) Thank you for:
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • coffee and International Delight
  • granola bars
  • water
  • electricity
  • fans
  • cooler weather (or at least dryer)
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • John Denver
  • Meals-on-Wheels
  • Dr. Jim
  • the telephone
  • sight 
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • breath
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • plastic (I know it's bad for the environment, but it's also handy)
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • computer games
  • the sound of crickets
  • cooler night air
  • Netflix
  • lavender
  • the smell of white sage
  • sherbert
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my grabber
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my mattress
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my neighbors
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • getting my furniture rearranged
  • getting my electric dryer
  • winning $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million a year or any large chunk of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a new (Dutch) front door 
  • thermal blinds for the front window
  • a mattress for the guest bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • company/companionships
  • one or more whistling vessel gatherings
  • more paying reiki clients
  • clean windows
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Neale Donald Walsch
  • John Denver
  • words
  • poetry
  • creativity
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • my grabber
  • that no alarms beeped today
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • a nap
  • my alarm clock
  • things I'm forgetting (bunch of them, I know)
  • Wayne Dyer
  • hope
  • resilience
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

May Your Imagination Flower
and Reflect Your True Beauty Back to You

1 comment:

Rubymod said...

This wass lovely to read