Saturday, June 04, 2011

Daily Reminder # 369

Very, very late posting the Daily Reminder today. Fighting the blahs. Had the videos set to go last night but just didn't feel they were enough. They probably still aren't but I'm going to share them anyway, with a short gratitude list. I so appreciate the humor and commentary of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, which mixes laughter, social/political commentary and truth. They are national treasures.


The back yard was quiet yesterday and seems so today so far too. Sigh.




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • laughter
  • music
  • TV
  • my remote control
  • coffee and International Delight
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • pleasant temperatures
  • the green of Spring/Summer
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • birds, chipmunks and Nature
  • books
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • ideas
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • the internet
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to think
  • the ability to type
  • my house
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • water
  • hope
  • compassion
  • resilience
  • vitamins
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: