Thursday, June 09, 2011

Daily Reminder # 374



It was miserably hot here today  - in the 90s. There's no feed in the feeders and I didn't even bother to visit the back door, so I went back a week or so and will just share some of the pictures of George that I didn't share before... and since it's very late, I'll let Neale Donald Walsh do my job for me once again.  He seems to be on a "change" theme at present, which is probably good since there is too much really uncomfortable change going on in the world. For some reason that sentence made me remember my favorite Mantra that has seem me through a lot of change I really hated going through: Thank you for everything. I have no complaints whatsoever. You don't actually have to mean it when you say it. The act of repeating it - at least for me, helps it to become true. And I have found that when I remember to practice it, unexpected doorways seem to open up. My theory is that when we even try to express gratitude for things that are not particularly pleasing or welcome, it opens new possibilities and pathways on which our souls or the Universe or God or Creativity  may guide our journey.  Anyway. Here's what Neale and God had to say:





On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that change cannot be avoided in life. So do not
resist change, embrace it.

Life is changing all the time -- and certainly the
day-to-day conditions on our planet are changing
now in ways we could not have expected -- so the
fact of change is real, and very present.

Our invitation from life is to not let changes get us 
down, but to lift ourselves up, and move past them.


Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude... an effort to convince the Universe that I really, really deserve a truckload of money and other delights.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans!
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • water
  • a lovely shower
  • lemon sherbert
  • coffee and International Delight
  • yogurt
  • my microwave
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Netflix
  • my SSD
  • mail
  • email
  • litter box changed and garbage out
  • music
  • ear phones
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that I can still get from room to room on my own steam (with a cane and a chair)
  • beauty
  • flowers
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my hands
  • my computer
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • that these wishes were granted
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • books
  • words
  • poetry
  • sight
  • touch
  • taste
  • smell
  • hearing
  • laughter
  • humor
  • hope
  • inspiration
  • indoor plumbing
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitacost.com
  • bird seed for the feeders tomorrow
  • paper towels
  • my mattress
  • food
  • my refrigerator
  • my friends
  • my  nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • kindness
  • hope
  • ideas
  • photos
  • digital cameras
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • resilience
  • ibuprofen
  • life
Wishing You a Magical Day 
and Embraceable Change!

No comments: