Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekly Wordzzle Challenge # 159


Forgot all about Wordzzles so I'm posting Mr. Linky very late. I'll do my exercises tomorrow, but Mr. Linky is here now on the off chance that someone else decides to participate. 

NOTICE:  Well, Saturday, Sunday and Monday have come and gone and I haven't written any wordzzles, (nor has anybody else) so I guess I'm telling myself that maybe it's time for a change. I think I will just let this week's words pass (though if at some point someone wants to use them, feel free) and take a few weeks off with a return (which hopefully I will remember) on July 8th.

Words for this week's 10-word challenge were: chewing gum, out of wedlock baby, flour, mail box, chicken, movies, out of luck, flabbergasted, library, tardy   And for the mini: whiskers, afterwards, trial and error, island, watered down


My exercises .... coming soon..... tomorrow really.... 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Words for next week's 10-word challenge: speak, open door policy, teenagers, laughter, operation, Portugal, property, grave yard, sugar plum fairy, muscrats 


And for the mini: whales, ferns, purchase, sparkling cider, tranquillizers




Thanks you for playing.  Newcomers can check here for some guidelines to make the game more fun. There are no rules, just some general guidelines and tricks.



No comments: