Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daily Reminder # 379


My head hurts tonight and I'm kind of tired, so I think I'll just do gratitude. This little sparrow - and an extremely speedy hummingbird - were the only visitors to the yard today. He was here yesterday too but the grass was too tall for him to be seen in any of my efforts to take his picture. It's a water bill month, so I'm kind of freaked out about money, but I guess I'll survive. I tried to listen to the Regressive Party debate but I couldn't take it. I did win Punny Monday this week. That was nice. 


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to bring me truckloads of money, a clothes dryer and other good things... soon.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my camera
  • my back yard
  • birds, flowers, critters
  • water
  • fans
  • music
  • ear phones
  • computer games
  • lemonade
  • freshly mown grass
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • hearing
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my microwave
  • mail
  • watermelon
  • Dr. Jim
  • the telephone
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my friends
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • my Tibetan Salt lamps
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a Bose sound system
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • the granting of these wishes
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • electricity
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • books
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • cool night air
  • fans
  • ideas
  • poetry
  • my computer
  • BigFishGames.com
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • My friend E, whose birthday I forgot last week
  • the moon (almost full... eclipse on Wednesday)
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • my cane
  • my red chair/walker
  • that I can still hobble from room to room
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • resilience
  • love
  • life

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

1 comment:

Jim said...

I like your list, Raven! I've never made one but most of those would be on mine also.

This morning I put this on your yesterday's Quilly comment:
"Congratulations Raven! For sure you are the QUEEN OF PUNS!
Do you or Quilly have any idea of how many of these you have won?
"
..
Oh yes, I like your "Regressive Party" name. For sure they are the reason that hardly anything good out of Congress this year. They could have helped and offered acceptable suggestions instead of just saying NO to everything.
(I believe 'Obama Care' is good and that all should be required to have insurance. An easier approach would be to require the states to have a MINIMUM COVERAGE affordable compulsary insurance law. Just like they do now for motorcycle riders to wear helmets or loose highway money.)
P.S. I am a member of that party because in Texas we are a one party state, at least in our part.
..