Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daily Reminder # 395


Just gratitude and Tara Grace (she has become quite the social butterfly these days) today. Posting late once again. I'm still recovering from the Construction which is now mostly over, though they will be back one more time for a short visit.  That's my new chair Tara's sitting on. 


 Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to persuade the Universe that it should provide me with these items.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • clean sheets
  • water
  • iced tea
  • fans
  • Margaret
  • music
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • Netflix
  • paper towels
  • litter box changed/garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • my camera
  • my rock collection
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • my washing machine
  • sunlight
  • can openers
  • my mattress
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a Bose sound system
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • changing this list from red to black
  • Nintendo
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • beauty
  • my kitchen
  • groceries
  • Pandora Radio
  • my bird feeders
  • tiger lilies
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my friends
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • my new chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still hobble me from room to room
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • books
  • poetry
  • toy mice (happy kitties)
  • clouds in a blue sky
  • resilience
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • laughter
  • resilience (of body and spirit)
  • determination
  • love
  • compassion
  • hope
  • life


WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: