Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daily Reminder # 380


I have bird feeder envy. I mean, my feeder is empty at the moment, but the one next door gets whole groups of birds on it all at once and - though not lately - really cool birds like indigo buntings and blue birds. It's big and it has cool mesh they can all hang on to. The yard was quiet again and my door is so dirty that things are blurring.  A few birds came by but didn't linger.  Gwen chipmunk ate some seeds from the grass. Cardinal came but stayed far away. Hummingbird waited I put the camera down to visit. There are some flowers, but generally a dull day out there... Such is life. It was lovely and cool, though, which was nice. 




Think I'm going to just go with gratitude this evening. 




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to entice the Creative Forces of the Universe to provide for my needs and then some and to do so ASAP so I can thank them in BLACK.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my back door
  • woodchucks
  • birds (even if they are next door)
  • bird feeders
  • my camera
  • cool air
  • water
  • coffee and International delight
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • macaroni and cheese
  • lemon sherbert
  • clean laundry
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • my red chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that I can still get from room to room on my legs
  • my mattress
  • mail
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Craig Ferguson
  • Tina Fey
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • getting some of these wishes granted
  • Netflix
  • indoor plumbing
  • laughter
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • hope
  • resilience
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my hands
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to read and write
  • that I tidied my desk a little bit
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • paper towels
  • nicknames for my cats
  • purrs
  • hope
  • compassion
  • resilience
  • ibuprofen
  • beauty
  • my rock collections
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • google
  • information
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • the smell of white sage
  • cinnamon
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my refrigerator
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS DAY!

No comments: