Friday, July 01, 2011

Daily Reminder # 396

Late again.  More poetry and some gratitude:











Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, my plea to the Creative Forces of the Universe, to help me manifest my hopes and dreams.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and International Delight
  • bagels and cream cheese
  • sleep
  • paper towels
  • poetry
  • music
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • You Tube
  • PBS
  • sight
  • hearing
  • touch
  • taste 
  • smell
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • a paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing red list items turn go black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • my rock collection
  • indoor plumbing
  • fans
  • blue skies and fluffy clouds
  • my back yard
  • tiger lillies
  • hasta bushes
  • birds
  • my SSD
  • food stamps
  • a lovely shower
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • clean sheets
  • imagination
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability type
  • the ability to think
  • the joy of singing
  • resilience
  • my new walker/chair
  • my cane
  • that I can still wobble from room to room
  • the generosity of Delaware Opportunities
  • my kitchen
  • my house
  • my SONYMA mortgage
  • ideas
  • my nieces, my nephew and thier families
  • that they are happy
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • Sam-e
  • ibuprofen
  • the boom box by my bed
  • possibilities
  • resilience
  • humor
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • compassion
  • love
  • hope
  • life
MAY YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY

No comments: