Sunday, January 29, 2012

Daily Forgot Turned Reminder # 585


This is a Daily FORGOT because I forgot to post last night. I was going to just say that, but as long as I'm here, I'll do some gratitude too, I guess.  Ok... once I did gratitude it became a reminder, I guess.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace the expectation of abundance and good things, which according to some spiritual teachers enables the Creative Forces of the Universe to help you manifest them.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • sunshine
  • my house
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • warm robes and my heavy cape
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • the subtlest hints of Spring in the tree branches and sky
  • grapefruit
  • granola bars
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • President Obama (talking heads are on the TV at the moment, not muted)
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • the view from my front window
  • tree branches against blue sky
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I  them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • paper towels
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • Angel hugs
  • Tara heart and head butts
  • beauty
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • more flower/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a new front door (Dutch door)
  • a reading and healing with Nancy duTertre
  • freshly painted living and bed room walls
  • company/companionship
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • paying reiki clients
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • having enough to eat
  • my SSD & food stamps and HEAP
  • every day miracles
  • computer games
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the sound of the human voice
  • my awesome Bose speakers that my niece gave me
  • Netflix
  • movies
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • creativity
  • resilience
  • determination
  • funny people
  • teddy bears
  • possibilities
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY
AND A CLEAR ROAD AHEAD

No comments: