Monday, January 16, 2012

Daily Reminder # 574



Just gratitude and Angel tonight. She has been exceptionally cute this week. Tara seems to be responding to her "pulse" dose of antibiotic even though I realized this evening that I've been doing it wrong and only giving her half as much as I was supposed to. Tomorrow and Tuesday she'll get the right amount and hopefully that will hold her until next month. It's MINUS 3 degrees tonight and I'm especially grateful for the weatherizing of my house and for my furnace. I got a call from my friends and their furnace went out. I hope they were able to get it repaired and that they are toasty and safe again.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in letting myself desire prosperity and "vibrate in tune with it," in hopes that the Creative Forces of the Universe will vibrate right back at me and fill my coffers with cash and my home with clothes dryers and other good things."

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • thermal windows
  • my warm robes
  • layers
  • my coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • yogurt
  • the view from my front window
  • shadows
  • paper towels
  • my camera
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • sleep
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me as I them
  • my friends
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (a million a year would be fine too)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • company/companionship
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • non-violent demousification (Louise moves out)
  • paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • feeling useful
  • Netflix
  • PBS
  • I Claudius
  • indoor plumbing
  • my hair clip
  • computer games
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • creativity
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • memory foam
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • determination
  • resilience
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • teddy bears
  • kitty hugs
  • antibiotics for Tara that I can put in her food
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • my microwave
  • cheese
  • Stephen Colbert & Jon Stewart
  • their BRILLIANT new super pac ad
  • care2.com
  • thehungresite.com
  • kind people
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU RESILIENCE 
AND FAITH IN YOUR DREAMS


5 comments:

ramblingwoods said...

Hello Raven.I hope the antibiotics work well..this reminds me that I have an allergy injection to give to Elliott.. yes..but it affects his lung without it...take care...Michelle

Raven said...

Thanks Michelle. Hope Elliot does well and stays strong. Tara is responding nicely to the antibiotics which makes me very very happy.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy
adidas yeezy
jordan shoes
balenciaga shoes
michael kors outlet
kanye west yeezy
bape hoodie
goyard handbags
golden goose sneakers
goyard

Anonymous said...

f9l96n0k64 t7q15i5d04 x3e70q6e97 x9j71z6d41 j6o39d8n72 w8v44d3s08

Unknown said...

v8f55x0z21 s1e74r0u42 g2o47i5c15 q4j13o2d37 h7t02z9s70 m3u88d3y80