Monday, January 09, 2012

Daily Reminder # 568

I've got nothing tonight except some gratitude.  And some inspiration. Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of Gabby Giffords shooting. She and her husband are awesome, I think. Teachers for all every one of us.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, a lesson for myself in allowing myself to want things and to ask for what I want, and a dare (challenge, request, plea, hint) to the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear my wishes and then grant them!)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • a lovely warm shower
  • a lovely warm house (68 degrees) before the lovely warm shower
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • energy saving light bulbs
  • weatherization
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • the sound of purring
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • beauty
  • bread and butter
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • water
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my grabber
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • coconut oil
  • Netflix
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Gabby Giffords
  • brave people
  • computer games
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • lottery tickets
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year for life)
  • company/companionship
  • non-violent demousification (Louise begone, please)
  • a truckload of money
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as much as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • my grabber
  • paper towels
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • my microwave
  • ice cream
  • art
  • beauty
  • my body
  • breath
  • that Tara is feeling a bit better... not quite herself, but better than yesterday
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • indoor plumbing
  • resilience
  • determination
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • I Claudius
  • PBS
  • being useful to someone once in a while
  • human beings
  • Nature
  • kitty hugs and purrs
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

Wishing You Only Small Obstacles 
and the Knowledge 
that Nothing Can Stand in Your Way



No comments: