Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Reminder # 569


How tragic is that face? Please, person, may we play some
more? See how sad I look? How can you resist me?

Well, Tara had a quick $25 visit from the vet today. She's very pleased with how she is doing. Me too, except for that really bad day on Saturday which had me very freaked out. We are going to give her three months of some kind of special anti-biotic treatment that she gets 5 day of each month.  Think I'll share a Neale Donald Walsch message from a few days back. I just read it and it's a lesson I had a really difficult time learning. Not sure I've learned it yet. I spent 10 years of my life hoping my brother would change before I gave up. I'm much better than I once was. I've come to believe that there is a gift in everything, even the most painful life experiences. That said, for myself, I would really like the Publisher's Clearinghouse truck to drive up with a big check for at least a million bucks.  Anyway, here it is. 



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that you cannot help another who will not help him-
or herself.

In the end, all souls must walk their path -- and the
reason they are walking a particular path may not be
clear to us...or even to them at the level of ordinary
human consciousness.

Do what you can to help others, of course.  Show
love and caring whenever and wherever you can.
But do not get caught up in someone else's "story"
to the point where you start writing it.  Know what
I mean?
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude an effort to play with hope and desire and let it be OK to have both, including that, in response to my efforts, the Creative Forces of the Universe will hear and say to themselves, "why that woman really OUGHT to have a truckload of money, a clothes dryer and some good company. Let's make sure she gets them as soon as possible."

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • water
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • the visiting vet who gave Tara a good grade
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • feeling useful
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • UPS
  • drugstore.com
  • Miracle Foot Repair
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year, either one)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • more flowers/landscaping in my backyard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • company/companionships
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • non-violent demousification of my house (Free Louise!)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my camera
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • paper towels
  • my kitchen
  • my walk-in shower
  • indoor plumbing]
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • the telephone
  • Netflix
  • I Claudius
  • PBS
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Dr. Jim
  • computer games
  • wordzzles (there was another chapter of Harold's story this week) Yippee!
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • forks and spoons and knives
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • resilience
  • Advil
  • determination
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my body 
  • breath
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my grabber
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • beautiful things
  • art
  • my hair clip
  • kitty hugs
  • an almost sneeze-free Tara Grace
  • lots of other stuff that I'm not going to bother to list
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

WISHING YOU A MAGNIFICENT DAY!

No comments: