Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daily Reminder # 581


Had kind of a down day today. Nothing's really wrong. Have a little bit of a cold. Mostly it was just gray and damp and cold even though it wasn't that cold out.  Angel had been alternating between being naughty and needy. She's sweet doing both but I'm cranky and then I feel guilty about it. Too much politics is probably part of my problem. Watched a not very good movie. One of those things I kind of knew wasn't going to be good but I put it on the list anyway.  




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire, attract, create in myself a sense of abundance which will inspire in the Creative Forces of the Universe a desire to hear, feel and respond.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • Chocolate Soy Silk
  • water
  • Dr. Jim
  • the telephone
  • my computer
  • email
  • SKYPE
  • the internet
  • beautiful photos
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighors
  • cyber friends
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • Netflix
  • my grabber
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • new discoveries
  • words
  • literature
  • poetry
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • the body
  • my camera
  • paper towels
  • computer games
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • a clothes dryer
  • company/companionship
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • non-violent demousification (Louise moves out voluntarily)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • Nintendo
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • that I don't miss my soaps that much
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • art
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
  • humor
  • genius
  • President Obama
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • therapy
  • kitty hugs
  • purrs
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • sleep
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my SSD
  • hope
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING  YOU AN AWESOME DAY!

No comments: