Monday, January 23, 2012

Daily Reminder # 580


Feeling much better this evening. We had another cold day and a little more snow but it isn't depressing snow, it's kind of pretty... and it's going to be 20 degrees warmer tomorrow so it will most likely melt.  Other than that it was a quiet weekend. Paying too much attention to politics. I confess to outrageous bigotry, but I can't believe that anyone anywhere is voting for any of the Republicans in the primaries. They are all awful to me.  I should probably share a Neale Donald or something but I don't know if I have enough ambition. Well, I found a short one that requires nothing of me as it's pretty self explanatory. They all are, really, I guess, but ... Not making much sense, am I? Sigh. 




On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that no cause is helpless if it is just.

John W. Scoville said that, and he was right.
Do not let a Just Cause go unassisted by you.  
Do what you can. Never think that what you 
can do is not enough.  Every little
bit helps. To do nothing is what hurts.

You know exactly why you received this message today.
So what are you waiting for? Jump in. Dig in. Pitch in.
Do it now.  No, no, really...now.
Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, half joke, half genuine effort to persuade both myself and the Creative Forces of the Universe that I'm worthy of good and wonderful things and abundance. And hoping to move myself from the THOUGHT to the BELIEF/FAITH that conviction/knowing, living "as if," helps the Universe help you create what you want. Something like that.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • treating myself to a 60 degree day
  • Coffee and Int'l delight
  • bread and butter
  • paper towels
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • water
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • the view from my front window
  • tree branches
  • the carved bear by my neighbor's tree
  • tasteful snow
  • icicles
  • light and shadow
  • my camera
  • cave kitty hugs
  • kitty head butts
  • that I feel better
  • my microwave
  • ice cream
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • company/companionship
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • winning lottery numbers
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • non-violent Demousification (Louise moves out for good alive)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (a million a year works too)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • resilience
  • determination
  • imagination
  • words
  • ideas
  • creativity
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • a good book to read
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • the ability to think
  • Oprah
  • George Lucas
  • social change (GOOD social change, not the negative kind)
  • kind people
  • my SSD
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my secret, private gratitudes
  • the things I'm forgetting but really AM grateful for
  • the sound of purring
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert
  • compassionate people
  • funny people
  • funny compassionate people
  • geniuses
  • art
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

May You Trust That 
Every Step is a Step in the Right Direction

No comments: