Friday, January 13, 2012

Daily Reminder # 571



Quiet day today, though Tara Grace did spend some time posing. In between her anti-camera voodoo exercises , I got a few actual shots of her. I think I had something I wanted to say today but I don't remember what it is, so I guess I'll just share Tara Grace and some gratitude and leave it at that. I wish it was Spring. I know I shouldn't complain. It's been a very mild winter so far and we haven't had any snow that wasn't a dusting, but I still wish it was spring. Now that I have whined, I will remind myself to say, "Thank you for Everything. I have no complaints whatsoever,' and try to mean it.




Some thing I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, playing with the concept of wanting and receiving and hopefully encouraging the Creative Forces of the Universe to play along with me and shower me with cash and goodies and other cool stuff.)

This isn't very flattering, but it gives
a better sense of how tiny she is.

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • coffee & Int'l Delight
  • my little coffee maker
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my warm robes
  • my heavy cape
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • my telephone
  • Schwans
  • the garbage man
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • cinnamon
  • my camera
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • Google
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • email
  • Margaret
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • indoor plumbing
  • PBS
  • I Claudius
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (a million a year is fine too)
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • company/companionship
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • non-violent demousification of my home 
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • imagination
  • creativity
  • the chance to use my editing skills
  • feeling useful
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • friends
  • neighbors
  • EISEP
  • food stamps
  • my grabber
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • the boom box by my bed
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • sight
  • personal treasures
  • possibilities
  • my hair clip
  • determination
  • resilience
  • Netflix
  • no snow
  • YouTube
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
MAY YOUR PATH BE CLEARED OF OBSTACLES
AND YOUR WAY BE SMOOTH AND JOYFUL!

No comments: