Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Daily Reminder # 563



Just gratitude this evening.  Bitterly cold here - 4 degrees at the moment. Because it was so cold out, I decided to keep the thermostat at 62 degrees so I've had a balmy day and enjoyed not being cold all day.




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • 62 degrees
  • weatherization
  • my furnace
  • chocolate soy silk
  • pasta and cheese
  • water
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my grabber
  • my Christmas tree
  • the Christmas moose
  • the view from my front window
  • my SSD
  • coconut oil
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • ice cream
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Netflix
  • peanut butter
  • kitty hugs
  • that Tara sleeps with me at night
  • my warm robes that I don't hate
  • blanets
  • my lovely mattress
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and dining room walls
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTetre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • company/companionship
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • matches
  • indoor plumbing
  • paper towels
  • the telephone
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • discoving new singers/songs
  • my microwave oven
  • that I feel less anxious about the presence of my mouse Louise
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste touch
  • smell
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • creativity
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they love me and I love them
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • miracle foot cream
  • memory foam
  • possibilities
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • that the Iowa Caucuses are over and Mitt Romney didn't win big
  • that it didn't snow
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • words
  • poetry
  • literature
  • art
  • humor
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY!

2 comments:

Argent said...

Your kitties are sooo lovely. How's Tara Grace nowadays?

Raven said...

Tara is still doing great. Thanks for asking. I'm having a lovely vacation from being sneezed on, which is nice. Hopefully it will last.