Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 253

Well, I have left things too late even by my standards. All my photos are old, so I think I'll add a song and just do gratitude this evening.  This is Hayley Westerna again singing what I think is a wonderful song. It sounds Hawaiian, but it's acutually Maori. I just feel warm sun and blue skies and soft breezes when I hear this song. 





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, a nudge to the Universe to help me manifest my hopes and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • music
  • movies
  • TV
  • laughter
  • heat
  • cheese
  • Dr. Jim
  • a Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room for my back porch
  • fresh paint on my living and bedroom walls
  • my camera
  • my Tibetan Salt lamps
  • dreams
  • my friends
  • reiki
  • angels
  • water
  • beauty
  • Netflix
  • my microwave
  • my computer
  • my five senses
  • the ability to read, write and type
  • laughter
  • life
And to close another Josh Grobin.  I really love this song. It's from Cirque de Soleil, I think. I like the words and the idea that - well this is what it says to me - the courage to fall is also the courage to fly... or something like that.



HAVE A GREAT DAY!
(I can't set the size or color because of the video so must 
imagine this bigger and in purple... or a color of your choice.)

1 comment:

Jim said...

I like your format here! I am doing this writing every day writing also in a way. Poet Ted Kooser has me writing just about anything I wish for 10 minutes every day. What a way but to put these thought on a blog?
For now it is journal mostly but when I loosen up I will do a few stories or even a 10 minute poem.

My new blog, Ten Minutes with Jim, is private. I may open it some day, especially for the kids and cousins who might be interested in knowing more of what I'm doing. They do read Jim's Little Blog to see what they can gleam from the 'Old Man.'
..
You can't set the size but they fit your column. Or we can hit the lower right button to make full screen size. I do think you could change the size smaller by editing in HTML.
Cheers, and keep writing!
..