Friday, February 18, 2011

Daily Reminder # 263


Just gratitude this evening: 

Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude - an encouragement to the Universe to stop and say to itself "Oh... we're supposed to get her a million dollars a year for life.... better hurry up and get that done.")


Angel and Tara Grace
reiki
angels
peanut butter
water
root beer
coffee & Int'l Delight
gluten free pretzles
Margaret
my camera
my niece Diana
YouTube
Pandora Online Radio
Netflix
the telephone
snow melting temperatures
sleeping kitties
my jade bear
my reiki bears
a Bose sound system
the US mail
email
a million dollars a year for life from PCH
winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
a Bose sound system
freshly painted walls in my bedroom and living room
a paid off mortgage
winning lottery tickets
a clothes dryer
a sun room on the back of the house
zero balance on my credit cards
signs of Spring (even if I am imagining them)
that my legs still get me from room to room
my cane
my red chair
my computer
the ability to read and write
the 5 senses
indoor plumbing
clean sheets on my bed
Margaret
music
beauty
hope
laughter
life


Have a Grand Day!

No comments: