Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daily Reminder # 269

Just gratitude and music this evening.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - which will hopefully inspire the Universe to scratch it's head and say -"oh... did she get her million a year yet? We'd better get going on that...")
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • garbage out, litter box changed
  • music
  • reiki
  • angels
  • people who say thank you
  • my computer
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • Schwan's
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • heat/HEAP
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • legs that still get me from room to room
  • ibuprofen
  • Sam-e
  • YouTube
  • things I take for granted
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • Netflix
  • remote controls
  • electricity
  • my SSD
  • my sweet little house
  • my camera (even though I didn't use it today)
  • music/Pandora
  • recycling
  • the ability to read and write
  • visitors
  • my friends
  • all the people I love
  • melting snow
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe
  • banana/strawberry yogurt smoothies
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • rice chips
  • peanut butter
  • paper towels
  • toilet paper
  • my teeth
  • my electric toothbrush/tooth paste
  • my fleece lined Crocs
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • breath
  • laughter
  • the 5 senses
  • my brain
  • the capacity for thought and imagination
  • freedom to be cranky sometimes
  • beauty
  • miracles (ordinary and extra-ordinary ones)
  • email
  • sunshine
  • hope
  • life


HAVE A MIRACULOUS DAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog. The song "Ordinary Miracle" brought tears to my eyes. I also loved the words by Neale Donald Walsh.
Thank you
Lorraine