Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Daily Reminder # 254


The cats have been refusing to pose for me and I don't have any new photos of snow or tree branches right now and it's so gray and white and cold and bleak outside my window that I thought maybe it would be nice to go into the archives and find some promise of things to come.... I'm taking advantage of Neale Donald Walsh again. Today's message fits with the promise of more colorful days... well, sort of....



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
..that there is only one way to go, and that's up.

I know that it is possible for life to look, sometimes, as
if it's going downhill, as if everything is falling apart. But
consider this: When life is 'falling apart' things could
actually be falling together...maybe for the first time.

Try to not see things that are not there -- and do not fail to
see things that are...

You will not have to think but a second to know
exactly why you received this message today.

Love, Your Friend....
neale



I kind of like the idea that the only way to go is up. Some days, it's harder to believe than others. When my arms ache and my legs are extra wobbly and I get into being afraid I'll end up drooling incoherently in a nursing home, the idea that things are moving UP seems untrue. That said, I think that life is what we make of it. The worst tragedies in my life have often born the sweetest and most sacred fruits. I have been fortunate to have wise people who helped me use my grief and pain to heal other wounds. The series of crazy landlords who made my life hell for four years running, strengthened my capacity to defend my rights and ultimately paved the way for a home of my own. 



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - a way of nudging the Universe to hear know my hopes and dreams and think "Oh... did we forget to supply that. She said thank you... we'd better get manifesting.")


Angel and Tara Grace
my house
the ability to learn from life experiences
therapy
the promise of Spring
colors
my camera
my furnace
the smell of white sage
indoor plumbing
my computer
computer games
a paid off mortgage
a Bose sound system
zero balance on my credit cards
a sun room at the back of the house
a clothes dryer
winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
freshly painted/decorated living room and bedroom
a million dollars a year for life from PCH
winning lottery tickets
Netflix
kind neighbors who shovel my snow
friends
my nieces, my nephew & their families
reiki
angels
ear phones
cheese
L-lysine
Sam-e
music
laughter
hope
life





HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS BE IN COLOR!


No comments: