Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 258

I didn't have any new photos so I tried messing
with a few of the tree branches again...
Not much news from Hancock. It's cold but we only had a little snow. On really good news side of things, the post office boycotted me yet again today, but turns out my neighbor is out of prison so he came over and spent and hour or so dismantling the roof snow mountain, so hopefully on Monday, I'll get my package and a load of back mail. Yippee!



For the rest, I'm going to let Neale Donald Walsh do my job again this evening. This is a nice one, though, I think.


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
.that everything you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, or
sense in any way is an aspect of Divinity.

It is when you judge it to be something else 
that it shows up as something else in your life. 
Therefore, judge not,and neither condemn.

For that which you judge, judges you; 
and that which you condemn will condemn you. 
Yet that which you see for what it really is 
will see you for what you really are.
And therein will be found your peace.

Love, Your Friend....

neale




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to spur the Universe to action on my behalf.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my TV
  • my microwave oven
  • water
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • the demise of roof snow mountain
  • kind neighbors
  • snow blowers
  • my home
  • heat/my furnace
  • blankets
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my heavy cape
  • a Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • fresh paint on my living and bed room walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room at the back of the house
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • humor
  • laughter
  • music
  • paper towels
  • coffee and International Delight
  • kitty hugs
  • Sam-e
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • Tea-tree skin cream
  • ibuprofen
  • reiki
  • angels
  • thermal windows
  • Paint Shop Pro
  • Netflix
  • the ability to read and write and type
  • electricity
  • computers
  • friends
  • beauty
  • life


 Wishing You a Divine Day!

No comments: