Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 257

Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge...


I was so profoundly moved by how peaceful this revolution was. 


I'm so thrilled about the outcome in Egypt. I really hope that the peaceful nature of how these awesome people achieved their goal rewards them with an outcome that will make their lives truly free and truly better. And that it will teach others in this world that peaceful action by large groups of people has tremendous power. And in the middle east, perhaps focus on those who truly oppress them, will drain much of the energy of making the US the scapegoat for all the world's ills. We are not undeserving of criticism, but we are not - as I read someone post at Huffington Post last week - "the most evil country in the history of the world."  Maybe the inspiration of seeing people who have truly been oppressed, will defuel some of the nonsense that comes out of the mouths of the Sarah Palin's of this world too. I know I'm compulsively optimistic. But ya never know....


Sort of all over the place in this post, theme-wise.  Sorry.  I don't have any photos again tonight, so I thought I'd look for something I find inspiring and thought provoking. For some reason Bill Gates came to mind and I found this lecture, which is long, but worth listening to.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to inspire the Universe to hear and manifest my hopes and dreams.)

The lion and the lamb... sort of.

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • cat toys
  • my furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my sweater
  • my heavy cape
  • the US mail (I miss getting mail)
  • Miracle Foot Repair cream
  • water
  • cheese
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • the people of Egypt
  • a Bose sound system
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a million dollars a year for life from PCH
  • winning lottery tickets
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • fresh paint on my bedroom and living room walls
  • a sun room at the back of the house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Craig Ferguson
  • Sam-e
  • my camera
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • the ability to read and write
  • the 5 senses
  • the ability to walk (even if not very well)
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • my desk chair
  • my computer
  • indoor plumbing
  • ear phones
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • Bill Gates and his foundation
  • beauty
  • music
  • BigFish games
  • email
  • laughter
  • life


This is old, but it made me smile, so....
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: