Saturday, February 19, 2011

Daily Reminder # 264


Well, more kitty photos today and a Neale Donald Walsh. I'm in the grips of the blahs. Didn't sleep well last night. Forgot to turn the thermostat down before I went to bed and even though it was only set at 60, it felt very warm. One of the things I hate about being me is that everything is such a big ordeal in some ways. I can't just leap out of bed and run back to the other room and turn the thermostat down, I have to laboriously (really) get up, worrying about whether I might fall and then hobble out to the thermostat. I'd already had a couple of missteps and had had to get up twice. A third time just wasn't going to happen and I was pissed off at myself. 



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...


...that you are valued more than
 you know, by more 
people than you think.


It might be good to get in touch today with your true
worth. It is much higher than you often give it credit
for being -- and now is a perfect time to know, and
to gently assert, that fact.

This is not about arrogance and it is not about over
confidence. It is about a simple, dignified Knowing.

Love, Your Friend....

neale




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to encourage the Universe to hear and manifest my hopes and dreams.)


Angel and Tara Grace
my camera
my house
clouds in a blue sky
gogi berry juice
the smell of white sage
matches
Neale Donald Walsh
email
my Tibetan salt lamps
Breath
sam-e
L-lysine
paper towels
my nieces and my nephew and their families
music
Pandora
YouTube
winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
a Bose sound system
a clothes dryer
winning lottery tickets
freshly painted living and bedroom walls
a sun room at the back of the house
zero balance on my credit cards
a million dollars a year for life from PCH
a paid off mortgage
reiki
angels
Netflix
earphones
strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
remote controls
my TV
water
root beer
coffee with International Delight
my teeth
toothpaste
Listerine
electricity
my kitchen
my mattress
clean sheets
fleece-lined Crocs
peanut butter
YouTube
wordzzles (even though I didn't do mine yet)
my fuzzy robe
blankets
my cane
my red chair
that my legs still drag me from room to room
laughter
beauty
the 5 senses
life


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
KNOW YOU ARE APPRECIATED

No comments: