Sunday, September 18, 2011

Daily Reminder # 477

Just gratitude tonight and a song or two.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, intended to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe that they really meant to give me everything that I ever thought of wanting and that they must have just forgotten and had better get cracking because I have already thanked them for it.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • YouTube
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • grapes
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • coconut oil
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • toy mice (laser and stuffed)
  • that when my friends hopefully visit in the next day or so there will be a toy mouse hunt for the dozens that are missing under furniture I can't move
  • that Danny is kind enough to do toy mouse hunts and other favors
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • a warm, fuzzy sweatshirt
  • blankets (!)
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • people who care
  • abundant water for drinking and bathing
  • living in a free country
  • Fareed Zakria
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • computer games
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the ability to think
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • wordzzles, especially Argent's wonder creative wordzzle novel about a rather affable and benign demon named Harold 
  • the capacity to change
  • a clothes dryer
  • new curtains
  • CLEAN windows
  • blinds for the front windows
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • early fall weather  (not to hot, not to cold)
  • no rain today
  • Healing with the Masters
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • AIM
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • the telephone
  • kitty hugs
  • indoor plumbing
  • shampoo
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Crocs
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • Advil
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • cheese
  • resilience
  • determination
  • words
  • poetry
  • books
  • ideas
  • laughter
  • my hands
  • beautiful art
  • my big amethyst geode
  • Netflix
  • all the daily miracles that surround us
  • breath
  • healers and mystics
  • kindness
  • compassion
  • dreams
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: