Monday, September 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 483



Very, very tired tonight and having a hard time keeping going. Still, a promise is a promise.  Have a Neale Donald Walsh/God item to share... It's a good one for me right now. Don't if I mentioned that when my friends were here something happened to the new Angel gate and now mu front door won't close. So I wrote to Delaware Opportunities and they are contacting the contractor to have them come and fix it. This makes me REALLY anxious. Doesn't matter that I haven't done anything wrong. I FEEL like I have. Anyway. That's my story.





On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that getting down on yourself is not the answer. Why
would you do to you what God would never do to you?

The few things you do not "get right" (whatever that is)
cannot compare to the things at which you excel. Do
you know that? You are kind, you are caring, you are
generous, you are sensitive, you are compassionate, you
are forgiving, you are more accepting than you know,
and more loving than you will give yourself credit for.

Now...what else is there?

Try to understand this: You are doing just fine. Better
than 'just fine.' You are excelling. You are magnificent,
you are wonderful! And God loves you to pieces!

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale





Some things I'm grateful for tonight: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire excessive generosity to my from the Creative Forces of the Universe, just because I have thanked them so nicely in advance.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • water
  • cooler night air
  • Dr. Jim
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the view from my front window
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • ear phones
  • paper towels
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my house
  • computer games
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • coconut oil
  • Chocolate soy silk
  • comedy
  • Stephen Colbert
  • John Stewart
  • the telephone
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • email
  • Google
  • You Tube
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • Healing with the Masters
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • irony
  • resilience
  • Sam-3
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin d-3
  • IP-6
  • my mattress (I'm SO tired tonight... it's calling me)
  • cat toys
  • my rock collection
  • indoor plumbing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • Angel hugs
  • Tara Grace head butts
  • imagination
  • creativity
  • inspiration
  • words
  • ideas
  • poetry
  • beauty
  • love
  • compassion
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

oh those beautiful beautiful kitty faces!