Friday, September 30, 2011

Daily Reminder # 487


I spent some time at the back door today, the first time in at least two weeks that I have done so. Put a little seed out and had a nice little chipmunk visit but no birds. They seem to be mostly gone. The woodchuck was around but managed to avoid my camera with great skill, which is too bad because he or she was obviously fixing a nest for winter and kept appearing at the back of the yard with mouths full of dead leaves, looking very cute. He or she then headed to the tree stump and disappeared with the leaves only to reappear a while later in the same routine. Woodchucks hibernate, so the time must be drawing near. Autumn has been pretty drab this year. There are some flowers in bloom and a little color, but not much. Oh - and my quince has fruit on it. Probably not edible, but still, I'm proud of my little bush for growing little quinces. I'll post those pictures tomorrow. Today we are going all chipmunk.  I've missed the back door.  Not looking forward to winter but such is life.







Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to connect my Spirit with the Creative Forces of the Universe and with their help, manifest lots of cool things, especially but not limited to MONEY... and lots of it.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • pomegranate lemonade
  • corn muffins
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my camera
  • my house
  • the back door
  • chipmunks
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • cheese
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • Netflix
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that Simon kitty is holding his own
  • my warm sweat shirt
  • computer games
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • wordzzles
  • inspiration (had none tonight. zilch. Sigh)
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • indoor plumbing
  • my microwave
  • my wonderful mattress
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • the taste of cheese and of smoothies
  • the telephone
  • Tara Grace's head butts
  • Angel's hugs
  • coconut oil
  • Healing with the Masters - I really liked Cynthia Kersey
  • ideas
  • beauty
  • my electric tooth brush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • light and shadow
  • bees
  • butterflies
  • purple flowers
  • autumn colors
  • creativity
  • resilience
  • determination
  • the capacity to heal
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • compassion
  • kindness
  • life

HAVE A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: