Thursday, September 22, 2011

Daily Reminder # 481

She was sitting in such an odd pose but I didn't really
capture the cute factor. Picture shortage is still raging,
though, so we go with what we've got.


I'm kind of tired tonight, so I think I'll just share this AWESOME bumper sticker which made me laugh and says a lot at the same time. If you click on it (assuming I do it right), you can order one for yourself.




Oh... and here's my "grabber."  $9 at Amazon.com.  I can now do important things like pick up empty peach/mango yogurt smoothie cups (just did that for the picture, actually) or retrieve cat toys  without almost falling off the chair.







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire and encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to give me lots of stuff and to open my heart to joy and abundance.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • the garbage man
  • Margaret
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • kitty toys
  • coconut oil
  • electricity
  • Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my grabber
  • my microwave
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • Healing with the Masters
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • cat fur while it's still on the cat
  • purrs
  • my mattress
  • imagination
  • words
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • cheese
  • corn muffins
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • my house
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • indoor plumbing
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills, please)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • clean windows
  • blinds for the front windows
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • green grass
  • paper towels
  • google
  • SKYPE
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • my hands
  • my feet
  • that my knees have been pretty agreeable of late
  • funny bumper stickers
  • wit
  • John Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • words
  • poetry
  • the DVD drive on my computer
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • movies
  • Netflix
  • humor
  • determination
  • resilience
  • fans (alas, needed again, though just one small one)
  • windows
  • laughter
  • love
  • compassion
  • life
HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

3 comments:

Argent said...

That cat look very comfortable!

Your grabber is neat-o. The best such aid I ever bought was a small pocket monocular. It has really made a difference over the years as I can now read signs, bus numbers, the works!

The Bug said...

I love the grabber! I'm a bit jealous actually. My dad has one that he uses to open & close his living room drapes (the couch is in front of the window so it's hard to reach otherwise. I have the same situation at my house - AND I'm short - so I could use this too!

LOVE the bumper sticker! I'm sending it to Dr. M to see if he wants one :)

Raven said...

The grabber was only $9.99 at Amazon.com. I use my cane for a lot of things, but this adds the ability to not have to bend down and pick cat toys off the floor at some risk of falling out of my chair.