Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Daily Reminder # 479

Just gratitude tonight and a bit of poetry from YouTube. 





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to give me stuff. Lots of stuff. And to do it soon.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • a visit from my friends
  • a lovely home-cooked dinner
  • awesome garlic bread
  • a big bag of cat toys (Danny did a search)
  • water
  • coconut oil
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • computer games
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my camera (which was not used today)
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • my rock collection
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • paper towels
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • clean windows
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • books
  • words
  • poetry
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their famiies
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my niece Cindy's 15th year of marriage (on the 21st) - and that she and Rick have weathered some rough times and come out the other side.
  • good cooks
  • the love Dan puts into his meals
  • companionship
  • the new built-in Angel gate - and how much everyone enjoyed not having to climb into the house
  • google
  • Skype
  • the telephone
  • email
  • US mail
  • batteries
  • L-lysine
  • brewer's yeast
  • that those who hadn't seen Tara in a while thought she looked healthier and stronger
  • my house
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • photographs
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • determination
  • stubbornness (it has it's moments)
  • creativity
  • YouTube
  • Healing with the Masters
  • President Obama
  • compassion
  • love
  • laughter
  • other people
  • life

I WISH YOU JOY
AND "A LIFE TASTED WITHOUT JUDGEMENT"
(listen to Chris Abani video)

No comments: