Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily Reminder # 486



I got side tracked at Huffington Post (they posted a TOTALLY distorted headline about Joe Biden, completely misconstruing something he said) and I got absorbed in useless arguing about it.  Time flies when you are being cranky.  I do think I might have had something else I wanted to talk about   but I don't remember what it is, so... just gratitude.


I don't usually put pictures of myself but the sun hit the TV screen this
morning and made such a clear reflection of Angel and me that I couldn't
resist seeing how it photographed and since you can't really see me (but
you can see Angel), I decided to share it.  Kind of cool. 


Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to connect my own creativity with the the Creative Power of the Universe so as to draw abundance and cool stuff into my life and my bank account.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • my camera
  • ceiling fans
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • google
  • SKYPE
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the MUTE button
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • hummus
  • corn muffins
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • Simon kitty holding is own - sort of
  • my nieces, my  nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • coconut oil
  • the view from my front window
  • my back yard
  • autumn colors (there are a few leaves turned)
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • beauty
  • the wonders of nature
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • ideas
  • humor
  • that I don't miss All My Children at all
  • Pandora Radio
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Healing with the Masters
  • the joy of singing
  • groceries
  • the garbage man
  • Netflix
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • food
  • my wonderful mattress
  • an abundance of water for drinking and bathing
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • hearing
  • sight
  • art
  • poetry
  • words
  • creativity
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around
  • the US mail
  • my kitchen
  • windows
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • sleep
  • books
  • words
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • resilience
  • determination
  • a sense of humor
  • memory foam
  • my thermal coffee cup
  • coffee and International Delight
  • toy mice (and happy kitties)
  • crunchies (and happy kitties)
  • L-lysine (really helping Tara)
  • cooler night air
  • paper towels
  • scissors
  • my shop vac
  • laughter
  • love
  • life

MAY YOUR DAY BE FULL OF SWEETNESS

No comments: