Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Daily Reminder # 275


Well, tonight I'm going with Jon Stewart's brilliant pair of segments on the GOP's current war on teacher's unions.



and



and.... the other night I exchanged emails with great union songs with some friends of mine. This is one that my father and I used to sing together and get all weepy over.  Sung by Paul Robeson.



Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • the genius of Jon Stewart
  • music
  • my TV
  • banana/strawberry yogurt smoothies
  • my telephone
  • my computer
  • the hope of Spring
  • gogi berry juice
  • peanut butter
  • the ability to read and write
  • clean laundry
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • winning lottery tickets
  • fresh paint on my living and bedroom walls
  • paid off mortgage
  • a $5,000/week for life from PCH (they gave my  millions away yesterday to someone else. Drat.)
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • my house
  • reiki
  • angels
  • water
  • indoor plumbing
  • ear phones
  • the ability to read and write
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • laughter
  • heat/my furnace
  • my friends
  • my red chair
  • that my legs still get me around
  • my cane
  • seeing a red squirrel (sign of Spring)
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • melting snow
  • my microwave
  • Netflix
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • life



Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: