Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daily Reminder # 302


Just gratitude again today.  It's still very cold here, though temperatures did make it into the 30s this afternoon. It's in the 20s now and predicted to go into the teens during the night. The ground still has snow. So it goes.


Not much other news here. I don' t know if it's the weather or the season or just a phase but I'm restless.






Well, I went back to my mail and clicked on a saved What God Wants You to Know and based on the whiny words in the paragraph just above this one, I thought maybe I should share it.  



On this day of your life, dear friend
...that you can be happy right here, 
not tomorrow, not in ten minutes, but now. 
You can be happy right now.

Byron Katie said that, and she is right. 
Happiness is allowing yourself to 
be okay with what is, rather than
wishing for, and bemoaning, what is not.


Obviously, what is is what is supposed to be
or it would not be. The rest is just you, arguing 
with life. Somewhere along the way you 
will have to learn to just Trust Life. 
(Read that, "Trust God.") Why not start today?

Love, Your Friend....
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to instill a desire in the Universe to put millions of dollars in my pocket or in some other fashion enrich my life in large and small ways.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • blue skies
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • my camera
  • the ability to change my mind
  • laughter
  • Tara eating
  • Angel hugs
  • music
  • friends
  • beauty
  • my microwave
  • my remote control
  • Netflix
  • water
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living room and bedroom
  • a clothes dryer
  • a Bose sound system
  • paid off mortgage
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • insulation
  • possibilities
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • the ability to read and write
  • reiki
  • angels
  • the courage of people striving for freedom
  • cheese
  • coffee and International Delight
  • legs that get me from room to room
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • the 5 senses
  • good writing
  • mail
  • my niece's new job
  • Paint Shop Pro
  • my computer
  • DVDs
  • cat toys
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • hope
  • laughter
  • reminders
  • magic
  • beauty
  • life



May You Find Peace and Happiness 
in this Very Moment No Matter What 
Your Circumstances or Frustrations

No comments: