Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily Reminder # 301



Just gratitude again today.  At least we had sunshine again today but it was cold.... temperatures in the 20s again.  Where oh where is Spring?


Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red  are pre-gratitude - an attempt to inspire the Universe to manifest cool stuff on my behalf)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • kitties eating
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my computer
  • a clothes dryer
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • wordzzles
  • words
  • Pnnny Monday
  • books
  • poetry
  • music
  • ears to hear
  • eyes to see
  • vocal chords to speak/sing
  • fingers/hands to touch
  • a nose for smelling
  • a tongue for tasting
  • food
  • aromas
  • beauty
  • my television
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • cheese
  • peanut butter
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • water
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • Delaware Opportunities/insulation
  • my reiki bears
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • my crocs
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • my nieces, my nephew & their families
  • my great nephew Trevor's 7th birthday
  • You Tube
  • humor
  • laughter
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • resilience
  • hope
  • love
  • life



Wishing You an Awesome Day!
May The Universe Hold Your Hand
And Sing to Your Heart!

No comments: