Saturday, March 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 285

Just a couple of political-ish videos (quite good, though) and some gratitude this evening. Another gloomy wet day here with no new photos indoors or out.  Also a recommendation to anyone who hasn't seen them to watch the 3 Swedish movies based on books by someone named Stieg Larsson.  I hear they are awesome to read. The movies are brilliant. Dark, gory and fairly violent but totally absorbing and the actors are astonishingly good. The first of the series is called The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire a generous universe to respond to my hopes and needs.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • movies
  • Netflix
  • heat
  • water
  • my house
  • YouTube
  • my mattress
  • living on a hill above the flood zone
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • my computer
  • email
  • computer games
  • my friends
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • $25,000
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • $5,000 a week from PCH
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted walls in my bedroom and living room
  • Nintendo
  • A Bose sound system
  • paid off mortgage
  • my friends
  • reiki
  • angels
  • direct deposit
  • my camera
  • viralys for Tara Grace
  • Sam-e
  • my reiki bears
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • paper towels
  • my microwave
  • refrigerator with a bottom freezer
  • the telephone
  • Dr. Bronner's soap
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • my brain
  • the senses
  • kitty hugs
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • life




HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

3 comments:

Argent said...

I've read Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and was mightily impressed with it. Wonder if the film would be as good.

gym floor covers said...

Truly, visiting a blog like this is really great. It is not only a great venue to learn but also to impart some of our ideas for all people.

web design company said...

I strongly agree with you, sharing is a fulfilling action that you can offer for your fellowmen.