Thursday, March 03, 2011

Daily Reminder # 276



Going a bit political again tonight because I think this is important and Stephen Colbert managed to make it funny at the same time. 


Thought this graphic describing the comparative benefits to the economy of the tax cuts for the wealthy vs. GOP's proposals for how to balance the budget. is worth sharing too.  It speaks for itself, I think, but you can go here to Americans for Progress to get an explanation of the content.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to inspire the Universe to action helping me to manifest my wishes and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • my TV
  • Michelle Obama
  • the ability to read and write
  • books/literature
  • movies/Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • sam-e
  • L-lysine
  • my SSD
  • food in my freezer
  • peanut butter
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • taste
  • touch
  • hearing
  • sight
  • vision
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my camera
  • blue skies and clouds
  • no snow
  • a lovely warm shower
  • running water
  • indoor plumbing
  • 66 degrees on the thermostat and not being cold AT ALL today
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a clothes dryer
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • winning lottery tickets
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • garbage out and litter box changed
  • my microwave
  • coffee and International Delight
  • water
  • the ability to walk (unsteady as it may be) from room to room
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • my desk chair
  • my mattress
  • TV
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • unions
  • the courage of those in the Arab world struggling and dying for freedom
  • music/Pandora radio
  • Margaret
  • my friends
  • email
  • the internet
  • my nieces, my nephew & their families
  • kind neighbors
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • life

Addendum:


Apparently It was "Read Across America Day" and Michelle Obama and the Secretary of Education read Cat in a Hat to a group of kids. It's pretty delightful, so I thought I'd share it.



HAVE A GRAND DAY!

No comments: