Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 286

Just some gratitude this evening and a request for prayer for my friend's dog Josie. Josie is an old girl, a "nana dog," if ever there was one. Right now she is kind of tired and having some trouble peeing, so any good thoughts and good energy you can send her way will be very welcome.


This is Josie about 6 years ago.  When her person rescued Angel,
Josie carried her on her back. She has a special place in my heart just for
that.  And who could resist that smile?


Some things I'm grateful for today (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to boost the co-manifesting skills of me and the Universe.)

This was Angel when she was first rescued.
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Josie
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my house
  • my friends
  • water
  • Margaret
  • salad
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my camera
  • warmer weather
  • snow is melting
  • Netflix/moies
  • Pandora
  • music
  • Wordzzles
  • paid off mortgage
  • fresh paint on my bedroom and living room walls
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery tickets
  • $5,000 a week for life from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $25,000
  • the channel changer
  • my TV
  • my computer
  • my heavy cape
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my mattress
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • my tooth brush
  • tooth paste
  • Listerine
  • electricity
  • heat
  • compassionate human beings
  • sight
  • smell
  • taste
  • hearing
  • touch
  • imagination
  • artists
  • writers
  • words
  • dreams
  • sleep
  • indoor plumbing
  • laughter
  • light
  • beauty
  • my nephew Matthew, whose birthday is today
  • life

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: