Friday, March 11, 2011

Daily Reminder # 284



Alas, I don't have any new photos today. The cats have been keeping a low profile and it has been gray and rainy/snowy/sleety all day. The turkey vultures are around but sometimes I think (no ego here) they live to torment me. They fly low by the house when Angel is in my arms or I'm on the phone or... and then as soon as I get the camera out and try to zoom in they are off to do fly bys over someone else's house. Very frustrating.


Neale Donald Walsh sent and excellent "God Wants You to Know" message today so I'm going to let him do the work yet again. Backed by the Beatles.

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that imagination is your greatest gift. 
Do not be afraid to use it.

Imagine yourself as being okay right now. 
Totally okay.  Imagine yourself as Whole, 
Complete, and Perfect.  With nothing 
to change, nothing to "improve."

Imagine your heart as being open 
again, your life as if it were starting over 
in the most important ways. Can you imagine this? 
Then you have just created Tomorrow.


Love, Your Friend....

neale




Some things I'm grateful for today:  (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to spur the Universe to action helping me manifest millions of dollars to share and a few other cool things that would just make life so much easier.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • my computer
  • Schwans
  • food stamps
  • the garbage man
  • the remote control
  • my TV
  • my microwave
  • coffee and International Delight
  • living on a hill out of the flood zone
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • Netflix
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000 a week from PCH
  • winning the HGTV Dream House
  • a paid off mortgage
  • $25,000
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • fresh paint on the living and bedroom walls
  • a clothes dryer
  • a Bose sound system
  • music
  • reiki
  • angels
  • ibuprofen
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • that my legs still carry me, however grudgingly
  • indoor plumbing
  • a fridge with a bottom freezer
  • my camera
  • turkey vultures (even though they torment me)
  • the beauty of flight
  • melting snow
  • my furnace
  • peach mango yogurt smoothies
  • peanut butter
  • cheese
  • Viralys (for Tara's runny nose)
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • ear phones
  • YouTube
  • humor
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Jon Stewart
  • laughter
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • the Office for the aging
  • beauty
  • life



Have A Glorious Day
May You See Yourself with Love

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thanks for a beautiful post. I love "Imagine" - it always makes me feel peaceful.
I had to smile at your being thankful for the garbage man. It made me think of how grateful I was when garbage pick up resumed after Hurricane Katrina. We were all so sick of the weeks of piles of garbage in front of every building on every street, the stench and the flies. It really gave us an appreciation for the little things we take for granted.
Peace out,
Charlotte

San said...

Raven, I love reading your gratitude lists--the present and the future blessings.

And imagination as creator of tomorrow--how beautiful!