Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daily Reminder # 300


Just gratitude this evening. Tired. 


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire action from the Universe on my behalf)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my computer
  • wordzzles
  • Tara eating again
  • Angel being Angel
  • my house
  • heat
  • email
  • Netflix
  • my camera
  • Schwans
  • smell of white sage
  • matches
  • indoor plumbing
  • my television
  • my mattress
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • reiki
  • angels
  • the ability to read and write
  • melting snow - again
  • blue skies and clouds
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • water
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my microwave oven
  • my friends
  • my neices, my nephew and their families
  • words
  • music
  • laughter
  • hope
  • new possibilities
  • life

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

No comments: